Friday, May 1, 2020

Welcome to May everyone...here is your leanring today on the 1st of May...



Ko Rāmere tenei ra.  Today is Friday 1st May
It’s a new month!  Wow!  Welcome to May!
Remember, do as little or as much as you like...
Activity 1: Writing today...
Write a story about something you find on a walk around the neighbourhood
or your backyard…
Today I found a toadstool...I could start my story with...
Today I went for a walk and came across a toadstool…
My toadstool has…
I like toadstools because…
Here is ...
The word card is there to help you...


Activity 2:  Boxes, boxes, boxes…
We seem to collect boxes in our home, I wonder if you do too?. 
What could you make out of boxes? 
Maybe a shop for your family to shop at? 
Or a robot with arms and legs? 
I wonder what you can make out of a box at home,
you may even have an enormous box somewhere that you could
use and make a… (Surprise me!)  Send me a picture...
Activity 3:  A response to a story...
Listen to this delightful story about two dogs...

Could you draw two dogs like the dogs in the story?  One wore red and one wore
green…

I think they were a bit different from these two dogs in the picture.
Mathletics - Junior Syndicate BlogActivity 4:
Complete Mathletics tasks set by your teacher.  
Activity 5:

Log on to Sunshine Classics with your own logSunshine Classics - Apps on Google Playin and read some
stories or have them read to you.  

Have a look at the follow-up activities too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment