Thursday, May 21, 2020

What colour I felt... Some gorgeous stories from Room 4

This week has been a wonderful week of exploring feelings and thoughts.  The children have been learning about colours that could be interpreted as feelings and what colours might mean to them.  'My Many Coloured Days' by Dr Suess was the story we read.  
Here is a drawing of the colours the children have felt since they have been at school and some of the experiences they had during their time at home...


Below are the stories from Room 4 about their bubble and how they felt coming back to school...

In my bubble was Mum, Dad and Jessie and me and Tas the cat.  My favourite thing I did was playing minecraft and spending time with my family. 
I felt yellow when I came to school because I was happy and excited to come back to school.
Noah



In my bubble was Eben my brother, Mum, and Dad and my cat called Cheerup, and Cricket my kitten and Loaf and Cotton my dogs.  I liked playing with my brother
I felt white when I came to school because it felt normal to be back.
Bede


In my bubble was my Dad and my Mum and my sister Katrina and me.  I enjoyed doing work with my dad, we learned the timetables. 
I felt yellow and pink, excited and happy to be back at school.
Eion


In my bubble was my Dad and my Mum and my big sister and my baby sister.  I liked watching TV.
I felt green when I came to school, I felt peaceful...
Karlton


In my bubble was Nana, my Koru, Zeplyn and Novem, my big brother and my little brother.
I loved getting a new fridge because my Auntie broke the old one, the new one has lights!  I liked playing with lego, I’ve got two jets in my lego.
I felt blue when I came to school because Elisha wasn’t here.
Ryder





In my bubble was my mum and me. We cooked dinner and we made pies and ate lollies, my mum can cook lollies.  My mum did run out of the lolly recipe though.
I felt pink and red when I came to school, I was excited to be back at school.
Ikaika

In my bubble was mummy, Rayden my brother and Flower my kitten and me.  I liked bike rides, heaps and heaps of bike rides. 
I felt yellow because I was happy to see Amelie, my friend.
Ashleigh


In my bubble was my sister, my other sister, my mum and me and Zig and Zag my cats.
I liked Minecraft with my sister and helping my Mum decorate her bed.
I felt blue when I came to school because I didn’t want to go to school.  I wanted to stay at home.
Alyssa

In my bubble was Mummy, Daddy, my brother and my cat called Batgirl.  I liked it when I was playing and I went for a walk and Dad got me and my brother a pie.  We also had Doritos and pink milk. 
I felt pink because I was excited and I was jumping up in the air at home.
Maxine


In my bubble were Dad, Mummy and Ruth. My cat Mina was also in our bubble.  I liked jumping on the tramp and playing and watching a little bit of TV.
I felt yellow when I came to school, I felt happy and excited to be at school. I did feel a little bit blue on the first day because I was worried about coming to school.
Lucy




In my bubble was Ziggy the cat, my Mum, Daddy, and me and Fern my dog.  I enjoyed having a walk with my family.
I felt yellow, pink, and blue when I started school.  I was a little bit sad because I missed mummy, and happy about being at school mostly.
Amelie


In my bubble was my whole family.  I liked playing with my brother and doing my obstacle course.  I liked doing puzzles too.
I felt pink and yellow, red and orange, because I was happy to see my friends again.
Ziggy

In my bubble were Jashneel, Mum and Dad and me.  I liked playing tag and drawing a shark.  And I liked reading stories.
I felt pink when I came back to school, I was excited about being back at school.
Kareena


In my bubble was Mum, my Dad and me and Louis.  I liked playing on the tramp, we were on there all day, we even had breakfast on there.  We played in the shed too. 
I helped cook all the ‘Hello Fresh’ dinners and liked playing with the lego in the office and saying hello to someone from Mummy's work on the computer.
I felt yellow when I came back to school.  I liked coming back to school.
Max


In my bubble was Dad, me and Mum and my brothers and sisters.  I liked reading books.
I felt yellow and happy coming back to school.
Mostafa





No comments:

Post a Comment