Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Learning for Tuesday 5th May


Ko  Rātū tenei ra.  Today is Tuesday 5th May
To begin each day, let’s start with the karakia 


Activity 1:  Cathy and Madeline from the library have shared some neat
ideas on the library blog HES Library Blog.  I have attached one of their ideas
for your learning today.  
Draw your own "I Spy" picture.

The 'I Spy' books are very popular in our library.   
Watch the video to see how they are made.
Challenge:
Can you draw an 'I Spy' picture?
Find different objects around your home to add to your picture. 
This one was drawn by my daughter, Portia, when she was at
primary school.

Activity 2:  Writing today...

Draw and Write


Today I would like you to draw a picture of your house.
Then I would like you to write a story about the people that live in your
house.
You could start your story like this:
"In my house..."
Remember you can use the words on the flower card, and at the bottom
of the flowers.
Activity 3:

Here is our Yoshie again, doing her amazing yoga…  Follow the link below
and chill out with Yoshie...Parents, you might like to join in too.
Activity 4:
Complete Mathletics tasks set by your teacher.  

Mathletics - Junior Syndicate Blog
Activity 5:
Log on to Sunshine Classics with your own logSunshine Classics - Apps on Google Playin and read some stories or have them read to you.  

Have a look at the follow-up activities too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment