Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Learning for Tuesday 12th May



Ko  Rātū tenei ra.  Today is Tuesday 12th May
To begin each day, let’s start with the karakia 
Let’s have a creative day today...

Today we are going to talk about ‘feelings’...

I’ve had a whole lot of new feelings since Millie arrived at our house, I’ve had lots
of feelings about being at home and not being able to come to school.  I’ve had lots
of feelings about not seeing my lovely Room 4 every day...it’s really good and
important to talk about how you are feeling, so I thought we could make something
beautiful and while I make it, I could spend some quiet time reflecting or thinking
about how I am feeling...

Here is the creative activity:  I find when I use my hands
and create, my mind is free to reflect and think about the
things I am feeling...

You will need:
2 sticks from outside, some wool or string, some leaves from the ground and anything
else that you think will look great in this weaving...

Send me a picture, I can’t wait to see your weaving...

No comments:

Post a Comment