Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Learning for Wednesday 13th May...


Ko  Rāapa tenei ra.  Today is Wednesday 13th May
To begin each day, let’s start with the karakia 
Yesterday we had a chat about ‘feelings’ and the kinds of
feelings you may be having…

Today I thought we could write a list of feelings… Listen
to the song to begin...
The Feelings Song and now listen to the story...


Lists can be very helpful:
They can help us to organise ourselves. 
 I write a shopping list so I know what to buy in the supermarket.
 I sometimes write a ‘job’ list so I can get lots of jobs done.


Here is a feelings list:

I am feeling…

  • Excited
  • Nervous
  • Happy
  • Embarrassed
  • Angry
  • Mad
  • Lonely
  • Hopeful
  • Sad
  • Proud
  • Silly

All of these feelings are important and OK to have.  You might like to talk to
your mum and dad about how you are feeling?  I’m looking forward to talking
with you about your feelings when you come back to school…Perhaps you could write
a ‘feelings’ list...

We are going to talk about how you are feeling when you get back to school
next week...
I can't wait to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment