Thursday, April 16, 2020

Here is some information to go with the recorded lesson for Thursday 16th April

Thursday 16th April


Well, we survived our first day of online learning.  I really enjoyed hearing from you
all.
Keep the feedback coming and remember, do as little or as much as you can do. 

Today’s learning is about remembering how to write a story.
We are focussing on a capital letter at the start, spaces between words and a full
stop at the end to show that you have stopped writing.  


I wonder how you got on with writing your numbers correctly. 
They can be quite tricky.
If you feel you would like some extra work, you can always listen to a ‘storytime’
on the blog and draw a picture of your favourite part of the story or character.


I have also allocated work on Sunshine Classics and Mathletics that are pitched
at your child's level. 
These links are on the Room 4 Blog Page on the right-hand side.
You just need the login page I sent you all last term with your individual logins.
The one below is mine as an example. 
If you need me to re-send this sheet, please let me know.
I can do that no problem at all.

Have a good Thursday everyone.

Look after your bubbles… Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment