Sunday, October 17, 2021

Home Learning - Monday 18th October

Kia ora Room 4 tamariki & whānau

I hope you are all safe and well and have enjoyed our strange lockdown holiday these last two weeks, which has not felt like much of a holiday 😢. I'm envious of anyone who managed to get away and I hope you are feeling refreshed. 


 Online learning starts today and I will send out slides and activities using the Seesaw platform that your child is familiar with using in class, or you may prefer to do these activities. Again, do as much or as little as suits your family's needs and resources. Thank you so much for your support and please message me if you have any questions or have forgotten login details or passwords.

Let's hope we get to level 2 soon!

 Kia kaha 

MrsTyler

rtyler@hameast.school.nz


 Ko Rāhina tenei ra.












No comments:

Post a Comment