Monday, August 16, 2021

If I were an Olympian....

At the Olympic games people cheer for boxing and shooting. The Olympic games started 2700 years ago. If I were an Olympian, I would be a boxer. 
by Te Kaea 


The Olympic games is in Japan. When people win they get a trophy. If I were an Olympian I would be a swimmer and I would get two medals. 

by Milah



The Olympic games are held in Japan. The Olympic games is every four years. The Olympics is 2700 years old. It has different sports like hockey, swimming and judo. If I was an Olympian I would do archery. If I got a gold medal I would celebrate by eating ice cream. 
by Dan


The Olympic games have gymnastics, swimming and a lot of other sports. If I were an Olympian I would be a swimmer because I like swimming. I would be fast.                                           by Loleni




















No comments:

Post a Comment