Monday, February 18, 2019

Our River Cruise

Here are some stories we wrote when we had writing time...
We loved being on the boat...


I liked seeing the water going fast on the boat.  I liked being the driver on the boat but the boat didn’t turn.
By David
 
I liked the lumpy bridge.  I liked going underneath it.
By Wyatt

I liked going on the boat and seeing the clouds and the bridges.
By Flynn

I liked going on the boat and seeing the fish.
By Tyler

I went on a boat.  I liked looking at the fish.
By Moss

I like water.  I love boats.
By Caitlin

I went to the boat.  The Fairfield bridge was my favourite.
By Eiva

I like going on the boat.  I liked riding down the river.
By Lily

I liked going in the boat.  I liiked looking at the waves.
By Ruby

I liked looking at the bridges and the fish.
By Perrin

I went in a boat.  I liked my mum coming too.
By Maariya

I liked going underneath the bridges.
By Leighton

I saw a fish on the boat.

By Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment