Thursday, September 1, 2016

Cross Country


 We loved running in the cross country.   We liked watching out for each other and making sure everyone was ok!
I loved seeing my mum watching me race.  Cohen
I loved running.  Levi
I liked running in two races.   Thomas
I liked seeing my Mummy, Daddy and Auntie Ann.  Ayla
I liked seeing my Mummy and Nana and Popa and Gonggong.  William
I liked running fast.  Layton
I liked racing, but I got puffed out! Trinity


























































7 comments:

  1. It was wonderful to see all the children trying their best, having a great time and also cheering for the other groups. Fantastic running and sportsmanship - well done all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lula@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow guys good to see your trying your best.Were you guys puffed when you came to the finish?
    kaya room 9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow guys good to see your trying your best.Were you guys puffed when you came to the finish?
    kaya room 9

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked how you all watched out for each other I think that’s great team work. I think that you all did a great job running and you all tried your best.
    I think a way that I would say how I felt after my race was exhausted and puffed.

    Ailish Room 11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Room 5 that running was very good and i think they need to practice more and they will get faster and by Room 8 my name is Nirmal .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi room your running was very good . If you were my age you guys would go to interschools becuase you are so fast.

    Jazz rm12

    ReplyDelete