Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Our Marae Stories

I liked going on the bus.
By Jarvis

I see the Marae staying still.
By Libby

I am at the Marae.  I liked the singing.
By Jake

I like watching the Kapahaka.
By Remy

I liked going on the bus.
By Leighton

I liked going on the bus.  I also liked going in the Wharenui.
By Ariana

I am on the bus.
By Logan

I liked the look of the Marae.
By Layton

I liked going in the bus to the Marae.
By Nawid

I had fun playing tag with Ariana at the Marae.
By Lilly May

I liked going on the bus to the Marae.
By Paris

I liked going on the bus to the Marae.  We went fast around the corners. 
By Savva

I liked going fast around the corners in the bus.
By Ahmed

I liked going into the Marae.
By Lucky

I liked the Kapahaka.
By Mana

I am going to the Marae on the bus.
By Mere Aroha

I liked the meeting house.
By Abdi

I can see the Marae.
By Kade

I liked the meeting house.  I really liked the photos on the walls.
By Aaliyah

I liked sketching at the Marae.
By Taylor

I liked singing at the Marae.
By Rylan

I liked going on the bus to the Marae.
By Flint

I liked waiting at the Marae.
By Ako

I liked listening to the man talk.
By Olive

I liked the patterns on the Wharenui and going on the bus.
By Trinity

I liked going on the bus.
By Paewai James

I liked listening to the people talking.
By Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment