Friday, May 15, 2015

Some favourite pictures from our exhibition




Our Art Exhibition:
A poem written by Room 5

Standing Tall

I like the sunflower pictures

I like the bunting because we all painted a piece of it

I like seeing the hot air balloons flying high in the sky by Room 5

I like the pencil sketched birds on the tree

I like the big, humongous tree that looks so real


Hundertvasser pictures by Room 16

I like the people from Room 5 that are cut out and look real

I like the shape of the pumpkin leaves

I like my sisters sunflowers

I like the owls, they nearly said "Whoo who"!
Leaves by Room 8 and the tree by Room 15

Spider webs...



Balloons by Room 4 and Portraits by Room 14

A view from the back of the hall...

Modigliani Portraits by Room 13

Chuck Close inspired portraits by Room 11

Totem poles by Room 9

View from the front of the hall

Beautiful birds by Room 11

Tapa cloth by Room 12

Room 5 people

Room 5 person

Room 5 person

Room 5 person

Room 5 person

Room 5 person

Our curators


The opening, what a beautiful performance Kapa Haka, thank you.

Room 3's pumpkin

Weaving by Room 6

Add caption


We used the exhibition as a gallery to learn about different mediums that were used and processes...

We sketched other peoples work that we liked.





Thank you to everyone for making this exhibition such a special event.  The artists need applause and the teachers a big thank you...
Well done Hamilton East School!
We look forward to the next exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment