Thursday, November 27, 2014

Our Zoo Stories

I can’t wait to see an elephant because it is big and round.
By Teegan

I can look at the elephant at the Zoo.
By Mahlia

I saw a big rhino and a big black rhino.
By Abhinav

I can’t wait to see the animals.  My favourite is a giraffe.
By Izrayal

I went to the Melbourne Zoo.
By Ariana

I can see heaps of zebras, the zebras are playing.
By Zari

I can’t wait to see a tiger because it is stripey.
By Elliott


I liked it when we saw the rhino.  I liked it when we saw the cheetahs too.
By Manaia

I can see a zebra and it was beautiful.
By Sharisse

I can’t wait to see the elephant with a trunk and tusks.
By Noah

I can’t wait to see an elephant when he drinks water.
By Beaumoana

I see a zebra and the zebra is pretty.
By CJ

I like the monkey because he was funny.  He was climbing.
By Evelin

I can’t wait to see the snakes, they slither along on the trees.
By Blake


I see a peacock, it has a love heart on it.
By Tyler

I like elephants.
By Verna

I can’t wait to see the elephants splashing in the water.
By Karannpriett

I can’t wait to see the snakes.
By Selennia

I can’t wait to see a different cat.  It has different spot that were black and white.
By Devon




No comments:

Post a Comment